GPS V v2.07 broken alarm clock???

SergZak

This is not that big of an issue but I'm just wondering if any GPS V owners using v2.07 have noticed that the alarm clock no longer works (the alarm never goes off even though the correct alarm time is set and the alarm is enabled). Is anyone's alarm clock feature *working* in v2.07? The alarm clock feature is accessed through MENU, MENU, SETUP, TIMERS.

quote:
Originally posted by SergZak:

When I initially posted this message, I had been trying to get the alarm to funtion...this was before 1:00pm PST. I then tried the alarm again *after* 1:00pm PST and it now works. I'm scratching my head on this one. icon_confused.gif Thanks for the input folks! icon_biggrin.gif

The answer is simple. Your gps is haunted. Who ya gonna call? icon_wink.gif *ducking thrown, large, heavy objects*

196939_600.gif

quote:
Originally posted by SergZak:

When I initially posted this message, I had been trying to get the alarm to funtion...this was before 1:00pm PST. I then tried the alarm again *after* 1:00pm PST and it now works. I'm scratching my head on this one. icon_confused.gif Thanks for the input folks! icon_biggrin.gif

The answer is simple. Your gps is haunted. Who ya gonna call? icon_wink.gif *ducking thrown, large, heavy objects*

196939_600.gif

I've managed to reproduce the problem. I tried setting the alarm clock to go off at approx 12:30pm PST today and it again did not function...no alarm, no alarm message. I tried it again after 1:00pm and it worked fine. Seems like there is a time frame in which the alarm clock doesn't work and I seem to have found the end of that time frame. As I'm writing this at 11:10pm, the alarm is indeed funtioning. Will try it again after midnight and see what happens.