Meridian Platinum missing cities

I just noticed that my Platinum doesn't have a built-in worldwide city database like my 315 did, either that, or I can't find it in the maze of menus...on the 315, I could get distance to Moscow, etc..(I fly to Russia every now and then)...looked for it on the Platinum and I just can't do the same...bummer.

It's there. All I could find by searching the database was the US cities. I looked on my world atlas and found the approximate coordinates. After making a waypoint and having the GPS let me view that waypoint, I found it and marked more accurate coordinates.

Make a waypoint at 55° 44.975N 037° 42.025E and you'll be almost right on top of it.

Wasn't there a thread earlier about not bringing a GPSr to Russia or they would be following you around thinking you're a spy or something?

On the Map screen, zoom all the way out, then move your cursor over to Russia. Zoom in until the cities show up (200 mi scale on my MeriGreen). Locate Moscow, press (or hold down) the GOTO button, and there you are - 5739 miles from Garland, TX.