GroundSpeak EasyGPS and loc files

I setup a pocket query that contains 50 geocaches close to home, but when I open the .loc file in Groundspeak's EasyGPS it only displays 5 of the cache locs. Is this a limitation in the software for it being free?

"I was born in the dark, but it wasn't last night..."

Well I uninstalled EasyGPS and re-installed it and got the same results, only 5 locs displayed. icon_frown.gif

So after reading Prime Suspect's suggestion I opened the file with wordpad and found it only contains 5 locs to start with. Yet the funny thing is having the pocket query generate a prc file for my ebook program does have 50 entries. So I wonder what happended to the loc file why is it so much smaller in content. icon_confused.gif

"I was born in the dark, but it wasn't last night..."

Assuming that you re-installed the CURRENT version of EasyGPS from their website, then the other likely culprit is files getting chewed up because they are not zipped. Shouldn't make a difference for a 50-cache file, but try asking for the file in zipped format.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Some mornings, it just doesn't pay to chew through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips