A sample please

First off I'm a newbie to GPS's and their software. I just recently bought a Meridian and a copy of Mapsend S&D. Found out that a GPS or the Mapsend program won't do auto-routing a trip for me. I will need to use a 3rd party software like DeLorme for trip planning.

But heres my reason for this post. Now mind you I am well aware of what I am asking for here. But I wonder if some kind sole would provide me with like a 50 mile circumferance around my home town of Kingsport, TN from Mapsend Topo for me to evaluate please.

I have purchased Mapsend S&D already and am considering Mapsend Topo after reading the opinions posted here, but I just can't afford to keep dumping money into software for this thing. I'd like to see if Mapsend Topo is more like what I really wanted by trying out this sample if someone would be so kind to help me.

Again I know what I am asking here and I won't be offended if the mods of this forum delete or lock this post, or even if I get flamed by the regular posters here. I'm just trying to make sure my next software purchase is what I want.

I was born in the dark, but it wasn't last night..."

I have a page folks can go to, so they can compare different map programs...the programs are, MapSend Topo, National Geographic Topo, MapTech Terrain Navigator and TOPO 3 by DeLorme.

I used an area near Lassen Volcanic National Park, Northern CA, for most of the comparisons.

http://community.webshots.com/album/65276909FJexxs

NOTE....ONLY MapSend and Mapsource (Magellan and Garmins map programs) will download into your GPS!

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.