What's wrong with this picture??

MidnighToker

Looks like a great price. If you're thinking of buying one, I wouldn't hesitate to get it from an Amazon.com associate. I've always been very pleased with purchases from Amazon, and most credit card companies guarantee online purchases.

Keep in mind though that among the Magellans, the SportTrak line has "squooshy" buttons and a small screen compared to the Meridians. Still, for the price...

Happy shopping,

Bob

I recently picked up 3 SporTrak Pro's from Wal-Mart for $157 each. Many Wal-Mart stores (not the Supercenters) have marked all their Magellan products down. I also got a eTrex camo for $60, and they had the regular SporTrak for less than $100. Alas, they're selling awful fast, and I can't find anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by E = Mc2:

I recently picked up 3 SporTrak Pro's from Wal-Mart for $157 each.

I knew that I'd heard that somewhere. I actually had an arguement with the "Asst Mgr." the other day about that. He insisted that he scanned the price and it was coming up as $263....I just happened to notice that the scanner had a BIG sign on it that said "DO NOT USE", but he swore that it was working....maybe I stop in again tonight and fight with someon new icon_biggrin.gif