Holiday cache

tiddles

quote:
Originally posted by Mrs T:

Although I mainly live & work in Suffolk.I have a house in Scotland & spend a lot of time there, would it be appropriate for me to place geocaches there, I have some stunning ideas

Love Irene

xxx

Hi Irene,

As far as I am concerned, if you could convince myself or Lactodorum that you would be able to maintain the caches, and deal, fairly promptly, with any problems, if any, that arose, there should be no reason why you should not set caches.

Cheers and cache Well,

Eckington

I will let the approvers have the final word but it seems to me that the onus is on you be able to maintain a cache within a reasonable time frame. If you are visiting regularly then that should be no problem. So, it sound like a great idea. I Just hope that I get the chance to visit the caches.

Cheers, John

It is the season now to go,

about the country high and low,

a hidden treasure's what you'll find

if you can best employ your mind.

Hello Irene,

As Eckington has said, from what you describe I would have no problem with approving your proposed cache(s). To my mind, if you visit the area regularly this rules out the problems associated with 'holiday caches'.

Go ahead and plan your caches and if you want any help or guidance feel free to contact myself or Eckington.

I'll look forward to seeing them.

Lactodorum

------------------------------

Chill out - I'm doing my best!

Love you even more

Love Irene (Mrs T)

xxx

quote:
Originally posted by Eckington:

quote:
Originally posted by Mrs T:

Although I mainly live & work in Suffolk.I have a house in Scotland & spend a lot of time there, would it be appropriate for me to place geocaches there, I have some stunning ideas

Love Irene

xxx

Hi Irene,

As far as I am concerned, if you could convince myself or Lactodorum that you would be able to maintain the caches, and deal, fairly promptly, with any problems, if any, that arose, there should be no reason why you should not set caches.

Cheers and cache Well,

Eckington

Love Irene

xxx