Aspiring Geocacher needs mentor

A friend of mine who lives in Danbury, Essex would like to experience geocaching. I am looking for someone in her area who might be willing to introduce her to cache hunting. If anyone lives in that area and would be willing to show a novice how it is done, please contact me for more details and contact info. She doesn't own a GPS, but I feel with proper map skills, one can still enjoy the sport. I live in the US (Florida) and may not have a realistic picture of caching UK style. Thanks for your help with this.

Kathryn

"Katetrex"

vizcaya_vathotmaildotcom (@=at .=dot)

Im sure there will be someone willing to help... maybe you should supply a few more details or ask the girl/lady whatever to post to the forum herself. The majority of UK cachers are pro geocaching.com and most will go out of their way to help people get into the sport, maybe the lack of details explains the lack of replies or maybe you have had lots of replies by mail.

Just didnt want you to think we were ignoring you icon_smile.gif

Regards

Monz

Im sure there will be someone willing to help... maybe you should supply a few more details or ask the girl/lady whatever to post to the forum herself. The majority of UK cachers are pro geocaching.com and most will go out of their way to help people get into the sport, maybe the lack of details explains the lack of replies or maybe you have had lots of replies by mail.

Just didnt want you to think we were ignoring you icon_smile.gif

Regards

Monz