Wibbly wobbly forums

Now it's happened too many times.

Does anybody else get these symptoms:

You write a reply and hit the "post now" button. The browser seems to go to sleep but eventually comes back saying that the server has gone to sleep. You go back to the topic page and - sure enough - your reply is not there. You hit refresh to make sure you're not looking at a cached version of the page. You post the reply again and go back to the topic page and, hey presto, two copies of your reply.

-------

jeremyp

The second ten million caches were the worst too.

http://www.jeremyp.net/geocaching

And I thought that I had a problem with my connection!!

Whilst on the subject of the Forums, have they changed the fonts etc? I have not changed any of my settings but all the fonts seem to have gotten larger icon_confused.gif

I woke this morning and my boat was not rocking...for one horrid moment I thought I lived in a house!

quote:
Originally posted by The Merman:

Whilst on the subject of the Forums, have they changed the fonts etc? I have not changed any of my settings but all the fonts seem to have gotten larger

I've had this happen a couple of times before. I think it's due to a corrupt .css file being downloaded. In both cases clearing my cached files and then reloading the forum page sorted the problem out.

Gary