Buying Travel Bugs

AndyBiker

quote:
Originally posted by Andybiker:

Does anyone know of a place to buy travel bugs in the UK, I looked at a previous posting and it mentioned finger, which means nothing to me.

Andy

By Finger they are talking about:

http://www.fingertech.co.uk/pricelist.html#geocacheaccs

I have always found them to be quite good with deliveries etc. Though some consider them a bit pricy.

Chris

"We're not lost - we just don't know where we are"

London & UK Geocaching Resources: http://www.sheps.clara.net

quote:
Originally posted by The Northumbrian:

I thought the Advertising of Companies was not not allowed, yet some still blatently break the rules of Geocaching .com, could the reply to Andy not have been sent direct, you know Advertising causes bother, yet there are those who dont seem to give a hoot , and to hell with rules

Blimey!

You try and help a fellow geocacher and that's what you get.

It seems mad that you can't mention the name of a company that sells geocaching items - especially one that's listed on the Groundspeak website!

For future reference can anyone point us to the rules regarding posting messages on the forum. We've had a look for them but not been able to find them.

Gary and Jane - I dont think there are any official rules concerning advertising but its well known on the forums that advertising isnt allowed (i have taken my fair share of slack for it icon_wink.gif but on this occasion i dont see any problem, i am totally with advertising if its to help someone out like chris was innocently doing. Im sure Northumbrian wasnt trying to be rude either its just impossible to know how people mean things on an online forum sometimes. (this is not ment as an argument before i get shouted at icon_smile.gif just trying to be peacemaker)

Dan Wilson (Team Dan and Pid)

Gary and Jane - I dont think there are any official rules concerning advertising but its well known on the forums that advertising isnt allowed (i have taken my fair share of slack for it icon_wink.gif but on this occasion i dont see any problem, i am totally with advertising if its to help someone out like chris was innocently doing. Im sure Northumbrian wasnt trying to be rude either its just impossible to know how people mean things on an online forum sometimes. (this is not ment as an argument before i get shouted at icon_smile.gif just trying to be peacemaker)

Dan Wilson (Team Dan and Pid)