Oxfords First Cache

quote:
Originally posted by Team Dan+Pid (PID):

one Measly Rubber Fly in half a drinks bottle, like in Oxford.

Looks like Oxfords First Cache has been almost abandoned. The Owner appears to be from the US so I don't think they will be able to replace it soon. Just kinda wonderin what the consensus is with it:

1. Should we try and repair it?

2. Archive it?

3. Replace with a virtual?

Chris

"We're not lost - we just don't know where we are"

London & UK Geocaching Resources: http://www.sheps.clara.net/Index.html

Definatly replace for me. The Only real problem is the packaging ie the bin bag its in. If someone puts a new box around it all, then it would be fine. Also a slightly harder hiding place is in order as the cache was in perfect view from every angle. If anyone lives near oxford reboxing would be much apreciated, if not i will do it myself sometime in the next month or so icon_smile.gif

Dan Wilson (Team Dan and Pid)

Definatly replace for me. The Only real problem is the packaging ie the bin bag its in. If someone puts a new box around it all, then it would be fine. Also a slightly harder hiding place is in order as the cache was in perfect view from every angle. If anyone lives near oxford reboxing would be much apreciated, if not i will do it myself sometime in the next month or so icon_smile.gif

Dan Wilson (Team Dan and Pid)

All it needs is a new Tupperware container with GEOCACHE and the Planters name on it. Also uit needs a Logbook and maybe a few more things in it. The new hiding place would be worth it too....Just cant place it too far away coz the COORDS cant change.... icon_confused.gif

WESTSIDE RESPEK! Lets get the party started! xxxx

All it needs is a new Tupperware container with GEOCACHE and the Planters name on it. Also uit needs a Logbook and maybe a few more things in it. The new hiding place would be worth it too....Just cant place it too far away coz the COORDS cant change.... icon_confused.gif

WESTSIDE RESPEK! Lets get the party started! xxxx