Watch Out, it's a golf course!

DAN DOESNT USE THAT SIGN OFF ITS ONLY ME. lOl....

Im now highly confused because surely you will hate Jar JAr even more now he is your avatar aswell ;o)

Sorry if this is some ploy to get rid of him it aint gonna work ;o) hes staying right where he is! hehe

Pid

Watch out its a Golfcourse... (Team Dan and Pid)

quote:
Originally posted by Team Blitz:

Does anyone know why Dan and Pid use the "Watch out, it's a golfcourse" signoff or is this some story that everyone knows except us! Is anyone else wondering about this?

You know how they only go in straight lines...

Well, one time on the straight line between them and the cache was a golf course. Not quite as dramatic as men with big guns, but you get the idea.

-------

jeremyp

The second ten million caches were the worst too.

http://www.jeremyp.net/geocaching

I suppose the real reason for the "Watch out" comments is that with 2 of my caches Dan & Pid crossed over Golf courses to get to the caches. In BOTH cases this was really not at all necessary as I always ensure that there is a route to the cache without anyone running the rish of trespassing. On one of the Golf courses Dan & Pid were actually chased of by a green keeper. Hence their warning. Look out I have another cache in mind & yes it is very close to yet another golf course.

Regards,

Finger

(UK Charter Member)