Carlton TV

I have been contacted by a researcher for Carlton Television who are looking to do a feature on Geocaching.

They contacted me as I have a cache in their area (Exmoors First). The are idealy looking for someone who would like to be interviewed on Geocaching and lives in Dorset, Cornwall, Devon or Somerset. I live in S.Wales so am not what they are looking for!!

I said I would post a message to this Forum and forward any replies to them.

Anyone interested? If so please get in touch.

Regards

Dave

I would be very interested. However I do not live in Dorset or Cornwall but in Aylesbury Buckinghamshire and being a Cacher of the younger generation (18) icon_cool.gif I think it would be good to give the people an insight into caching from the not so old persons point of view....Just a thought.

Regards

Ben xx

P.S.EMail me on fcchelsea@hotmail.com icon_rolleyes.gif

WESTSIDE RESPEK! Lets get the party started! xxxx

I would be very interested. However I do not live in Dorset or Cornwall but in Aylesbury Buckinghamshire and being a Cacher of the younger generation (18) icon_cool.gif I think it would be good to give the people an insight into caching from the not so old persons point of view....Just a thought.

Regards

Ben xx

P.S.EMail me on fcchelsea@hotmail.com icon_rolleyes.gif

WESTSIDE RESPEK! Lets get the party started! xxxx

quote:
Originally posted by Team Dan+Pid (PID):

Regards

Ben xx

I will pass your details on, any more takers?

Dave

quote:
Originally posted by Team Dan+Pid (PID):

Regards

Ben xx

I will pass your details on, any more takers?

Dave

quote:
Originally posted by Scotty:

Sure....if they want details on how to place / set a cache, I can give them some info.

Scotty

Scotty

Thanks for the reply.

If you would like to send me some details including the in which area you live I will pass your details on.

Regards

Dave Schofield

In case you do not have my e-mail address it is dave.schofieldgeo@ntlworld.com (remove the geo)