SMALL CACHE LOGS

I must comment (Dont mean to be sensitive!) But it does oh so annoy me when some people travel miles to your Cache make a real effort and day of it and then on the site all they sign it with it " GOOD CACHE, NICE ONE THANX"

If you look at every single log that I make it is in depth and says everything that the Cache planters whats to know about his/her Cache.

I know aot of us are Guilty of this crime, I just wanna find out why everyones so lame on the logs???At least tell us what the weather was like and where the Cows grazed guys.

Ben xxxx icon_eek.gif

WESTSIDE RESPEK! Lets get the party started! xxxx

I cache with the kids, so the logs for us detail the trivia, Mick found it or Roo did, and what was swapped. I also try to include details of the cache, e.g of there's water ingress. When it comes to pix, I'm sad enough to morph the pix so there is no detail other than the two kids or wife & baby in shot. I suppose it's to create a record for us, perhaps more than the cache owner?

I agree with what been said becoz you shouldn't give the cache away,,,but a bit of Detail doesn't go a miss.....not in Depth I meant just things like what you swapped(if anything) and Parking Etc....

WESTSIDE RESPEK! Lets get the party started! xxxx