Profile-geocaches found - List only shows the 1000 latest...

Odberger

If I go to my profile
https://www.geocaching.com/p/default.aspx?tab=geocaches

And then click on say the link for "Mystery Cache" where I have found 4688. I then come to a page with the header saying "3,688 results" and then a list of my last 1000 finds. I can't browse to see earlier/first finds?
EDIT: Ok, if I sort on date I can get the the oldest (not the archived ones, but that is another bug right now). But still only 1000 oldest logs, I can't find the Nth oldest if N>1000 (example, find my 1500th log on a myst). And also still wrong number in the header :-)

Is there an easy way to see my first N finds of the different types? Without editing the filters...

And even if I set the filters to like "found before April 2014" I don't get my oldest caches in the list. I get a cache I found 2014-04-09 as the first find even if my first found myst was found by me 2013-09-16 according to Project-GC. - This seems to have to do with the problem showing archived caches in the list, so ignore this :-)

And the column header "Last found" - Well, you can only find a cache once, so it could as well be called "First found", or I would suggest it should say just "Found" or "Found by user" ;-)

Edited by Odberger
  • Upvote 1