Northeast Geopuzzle

That man Moss Trooper deserves a medal about the size of the pizza I'm about to eat! Didn't dare stop all day, so the picnic was out of the question icon_rolleyes.gif

Aside from slight difficulties introduced early in the proceedings (co-ords lead to the middle of a field full of the Devil's own horses) the rest of the days events were very much dictated by MT giving us the runaround icon_smile.gif

Was lucky enough that I guessed the resectioning part of it without actually doing the resectioning - but I don't suppose many will know that it's there!

Had to backtrack - but the cache area is compact enough that this only delayed us slightly (all the time worrying that the Relic Hunters were about to overtake and get the wine icon_biggrin.gif)

To the Relic Hunters - you have no idea how many cars the same colour as yours there are out there, but I'm scared of all of them and I'm always looking over my shoulder worrying that you're about to overtake and get there first icon_wink.gif

I'm pretty much sold on the idea of doing something similar - but different in a new locality - though where that is I don't know yet icon_confused.gif

What else can I say ? A Grand Day Out icon_cool.gif

How ya doing?

Unfortunately we decided enough was enough after finding no.3. due to the fact that the bairns thought we were in a race. To be honest, they forgot this was supposed to be fun and they were driving us mental.

Took them for a McDonald's, found 2 caches we knew you wouldn't be going for, then they had fun planting their own mini-geopuzzle.

And to JW & B'bee... nice meeting you both and well done for finding it... only fair, since you started before us. Oh, we're changing the car this week, so if you get the feeling you're both being watched the next time you're caching...ha, ha, ha.

Mike