Sort a list Alphabetically - BROKEN

EJKPBR

I was trying to see a list of caches near me.

Then sort the list alphabetically. Which works for a moment.

But then if you advance to page 2, it is no longer alphabetical.

And of course this would happen on day 3 of starting a 26 day streak of caches that are in alphabetical order.

• Upvote 1

Nope! It doesn't work again.

Please fix.

It's hard to find a cache that starts with the letter F if you can't scroll to page 6 when every time you go to the next page in the list, the caches don't stay sorted.

On 4/8/2024 at 2:23 PM, SnowstormMK said:

We are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

17 days... any update? SO MANY functions were broken recently that some kind of reversion might be nice. Or just focus on fixing. I literally can't do a lot of things (search & lists) that I regularly do! One is trying to fulfill an older challenge that doesn't (and cannot) have a checker. I actually can see all my finds from 0-18.9 miles from home coords and then it jumps to 53 miles away. NO CHANCE I have not found caches between 19 & 53 miles from me. So not just alphabetical sorting is broken, DISTANCE sorting is broken. (Among other things, but the list is long.)

On 4/8/2024 at 10:05 AM, EJKPBR said:

Nope! It doesn't work again.

Please fix.

It's hard to find a cache that starts with the letter F if you can't scroll to page 6 when every time you go to the next page in the list, the caches don't stay sorted.

This is one of the big problems: going to page 2 UN-sorts everything and then re-sorting takes you back to page 1. So useless!

• Upvote 1