AL link allows editing

Hello,

In the past week, when clicking on links on AL bonuses, I have found two instances in which the link lets me edit the page, despite not owning / creating the adventure lab. I believe they used the builder link instead of the share link. I edited one of them (just adding another period, before letting the CO know), and yes, this does transmit onto the app (the edits actually work). 

Is this a bug, or is it a dangerous feature? If I had wanted to, I definitely could have either used the answers from editing or change the entire Adventure Lab.

Thanks.

• Surprised 2

Greetings The_Jumping_Pig, we appreciate you reporting this issue regarding non-creators having edit access to Adventures. This is not expected behavior; only creators and administrators should have access to edit an Adventure, regardless of the link provided by the creator. Our engineering team is aware of this bug and working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

• Helpful 1
51 minutes ago, Captain_Cookie said:

Greetings The_Jumping_Pig, we appreciate you reporting this issue regarding non-creators having edit access to Adventures. This is not expected behavior; only creators and administrators should have access to edit an Adventure, regardless of the link provided by the creator. Our engineering team is aware of this bug and working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Great, thanks. Happy to provide the links I used, but for obvious reasons don't want to make them public here. 

• Helpful 1