Report a Cache with Issues

flyfshrgrl

I logged a Needs Archived on a cache that was hidden as a specific type of cache but is not being maintained that way.  CO lives a long way from cache, so has granted others permission to maintain cache for him.  This is a power trail group of caches.  CO deleted my Needs Archived Cache log on the one I found and logged and deleted my Reviewer Attention Requested Note on the Cache I found but did not sign the paper log nor log online.

The first cache I found and logged was a red bison tube hanging in a tree.  The gold bison tube is from the #2 in the series.  The photo is a the cache owner commenting publicly in a private group.  These are being maintained as a way for cachers to meet challenge requirements, but in no way shape or form is this current hide a Letterbox Hybrid, neither is #1, #3, and #4 in the series.  I have not wasted my time finding the rest, because I came to these caches to find LBHs, not Traditionals.

PaintballVet18's Admission of Someone Else Maintaining Caches.png

Cisco Letterbox Hide #2 Compressed.jpg

Edited by flyfshrgrl
  • Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, flyfshrgrl said:

CO deleted my Needs Archived Cache log on the one I found and logged and deleted my Reviewer Attention Requested Note on the Cache I found but did not sign the paper log nor log online.

Even though the co deleted the needs archived log, the reviewer will still see it. 

Edited by Max and 99

I've cached off and on but have been away from the forums, as our area has great support groups.  Many are frustrated in our area due to this particular hider's numbers addiction skewing his hides and logs.  

Will the Reviewer see the Reviewer Attention Requested, as well?

Just now, flyfshrgrl said:

I've cached off and on but have been away from the forums, as our area has great support groups.  Many are frustrated in our area due to this particular hider's numbers addiction skewing his hides and logs.  

Will the Reviewer see the Reviewer Attention Requested, as well?

Yes.