GEOCACHING.COM APP

Hi, 

I use the Geocaching.com app on my IPhone 14. I use it for example to direct me to go from one cache to the next. I will be soon travelling to places where ther ewill be no internet availability while driving. 

My question is if I set up a List of caches to find, is there some way I can use the Geocaching.com app offline (because I will not have internet) which will direct me to drive (take that road and then change to that road etc) towards my next cache.  

If it's possible I would love to know the step by step on how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Greg  

When you add caches to a list, you can select the list menu and download the caches to your device, making them available while offline. This will not download any logs or attached photos. The app does not provide navigation support whether offline or not. For that, you can use Google Maps. You can zoom to the area you expect to be driving in and download the visible map extent in Google Maps. This will allow navigation to function as usual within the downloaded area.

On 1/16/2024 at 8:41 AM, TheLimeCat said:

When you add caches to a list, you can select the list menu and download the caches to your device, making them available while offline. This will not download any logs or attached photos. The app does not provide navigation support whether offline or not. For that, you can use Google Maps. You can zoom to the area you expect to be driving in and download the visible map extent in Google Maps. This will allow navigation to function as usual within the downloaded area.

Downloaded lists on the GC app and Google Maps offline.  I've used this combination several times and it works great.