What happens to the TB in the archived cache

kentoshu

Hey, he got an email last night. The email said that the cache my tb is in has been archived. Can you do that now? Should I contact the cache owner? Or say goodbye to my tb? Please help me. Thank you kentoshu

Ahoj, včera večer mu přišel email. V emailu bylo že keš ve které je moje tb byla archivivána. Ci teď? Mám kontaktovat majitele keše? Nebo se s mím tb rozloučit? Prosim  pomoc mi. Děkuji kentoshu 

TB:TB7YNA0

Screenshot_20240114-001446.png

23 minutes ago, kentoshu said:

Can you do that now? Should I contact the cache owner?

Yes, a cache can be archived while there are trackables in the inventory.  This is quite common with event caches.

You may contact the event host to ask if any special arrangements were made, but do not accuse them of acting irresponsibly.  Anyone can drop a trackable into an event cache, and not all events have a dedicated "trackable table" and a person to make sure that all trackables leave in the hands of an event participant.  Even if there was a place at the event for trackables, there's no guarantee that your trackable was even present.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 2