Log My Dog tags

wowzrs

Some reviews have stated that the trackable numbers on the official Log My Dog tags wear off after some time. I have very little experience with trackables. If I purchase on of these tags and at some point the numbers wear off, or the tag falls off her collar and gets lost, can I have the same tracking number engraved on any other tag so it just keeps going?

2nd question: I can't tell from the pictures. Can the dog tags that are sold on the Geocaching website be scanned by the apps that have that capability with other trackables?

Thank you!

13 hours ago, wowzrs said:

If I purchase on of these tags and at some point the numbers wear off, or the tag falls off her collar and gets lost, can I have the same tracking number engraved on any other tag so it just keeps going?

Yes!

13 hours ago, wowzrs said:

2nd question: I can't tell from the pictures. Can the dog tags that are sold on the Geocaching website be scanned by the apps that have that capability with other trackables?

I would think so.

• Upvote 1