Reviewer Note "Edit Log" Screen - Cannot Edit Log

kunarion

This was in Windows 11, in the recent updates of Brave Browser and IE.  In order to not spoil an active hide, I've colored out some text that specifies the cache location.

I wanted to edit my Reviewer Note for a cache I've sumbmitted, so I clicked "Edit Log", and was presented with an Edit Log editor in which I cannot edit my log.  Plus the text toolbar is grayed-out.  The only options on the Edit Log screen are to upload and delete images.  The information on that page oddly talks about when to send a Reviewer Note, text which is unrelated to the Edit Page. 

Other than that, I guess the idea is that I'm not allowed to edit that log.  So except for everything appearing that I will be able to do so until I actually attempt to edit the log, it's working as intended.  I'd suggest changing the information to something like "This is the Reviewer Note Edit Log page where you cannot Edit the Log".

image.jpeg.7f017b3c19636ffefa799bad417bb261.jpeg

Edited by kunarion
  • Helpful 1