How to correct the miles/kilometers logging of my trackable?

Vitrearius

Hallo,

is it possible to correct the miles/kilometers of my trackable?

The cacher that currently has my trackable accidentally made a drop off log with wrong date (he made the log a few days ago, but with date 2022). To fix this, he did another log with "retrieve it", so the trackable now is (correctly) in his possession again.

Because of the wrong drop off log with wrong date the trackable made seemingly a jump from USA to Europe and back, and the kilometers log is accordingly wrong.

I have deleted the wrong drop off log, so the travel history in the map is correct now, but the kilometers logged are still wrong.

On the TB page it shows me "28391 km", but correct should be "11524 km" when i add the distances of each log. (It seems to be nice to have so mutch kilometers, but it is wrong!)

Can you please help me? Is it possible to correct this?

Thanks a lot for your answers!

Best regards,

Vitrearius

There is a "recalculate distance" option available to TB owners to do just this.

On the TB page, under the tracking number, look for a section headed "Actions" (auf Deutsch, Aktionen"). One of the options should be "Recalculate distance" (auf Deutsch, züruckgelegte Strecken neu berechnen").

Viel Spaß and greetings from Texas.

Untitled.png.273195ab1a7b6d2dbab08c80c011e82f.png

• Helpful 3