Best trails of challenge caches?

IMGOIN2

Retired Guy and Cute L'il Fuzzy monkey years ago set up a great trail of Puzzle caches south of Orlando, each of which has a challenge to complete before claiming the find.  They have done a great job of maintaining these 200 or so caches, and they maintain a Leaderboard showing all the geocacher who have found and qualified for at least 25 of these challenges.  No one has found and completed all the challenges (one requires a find at 3 miles elevation or more, for example), and as of November, 2023, the top finder has credit for 197 of them.  There are a number of challenge cache groups around the USA, but I have found no such trails that are all along the same road, and none with the Leaderboard feature, which has to be updated periodically.  Is anyone aware of similar trails anywhere in the world?  Thanks.

Charlie, IMGOIN2

My favorites are outside of Mountain Home Idaho by League of Idaho Cachers the ICS series with 154 and outside of Bakersfield Ca the KernCountyChallenges BCS and KCCS caches with over 100. Both are remote areas with primitive roads fun for using the 4WD settings on my suv. It took me 4 trips through Idaho to sign all the ones I wish to work on and may take several years before I qualify for them all. On one of the trips a Sherifs deputy stopped to check on if I needed assistance and ended up finding a cache with him.image.thumb.png.5c41eb3d18d6a9694bd2396545f23500.png

bimage.thumb.png.005bd511670fa119d96cf9cfda28eb27.png

Bend Oregon also has three areas of challenge trails. One is a gravel road, another primitive 4WD road and the other hiking/biking trails.

image.thumb.png.4cbf7d7f9a121ddf49c6a3fcd0b5f2e7.png