Picture not loaded in message center app

Kitou44

With App geocaching in android, there are many difficulties to load a picture in the message center, for example when answering questions to the owner (EC, virtual...). The picture in draft mode is in fact not loaded in the final message, wether the text is ok. No info displayed about a failure, nor a retry mode. It may be linked to the network quality, the picture size, ...

I suggest, a minima, to display confirmation or retry pop-up. Maybe also propose to resize the picture to load, quality is not the main expectation in the message center.

I always face this issue, I thought it would be fixed without request.

Hi Kitou44,

I have the same issue in the Message Center, too. I assume that my message reached the max attachment size. I got no info if the message was sent with or without attachments. Maybe the message itself was not sent, but I am not sure. There would be a much better user experience if the message center gives  clearly visible feeback about max attachment size (maybe shrinking the attachments?) and about sending the message successfully.