I can't find out how I get the weekly update-mail (SWE/ENG)

hedberg

(English version further down)

Jag har hört, och även sett nånstans i nån cachelogg, att folk har nämnt ett veckoutskick med alla nya cache:ar i ens område. Jag kan dock inte hitta någon information om när det skickas ut, eller om man måste anmäla sig till det. Det enda jag hittar är på "My cache page" där det står "You do not want to be notified when new caches are hidden in your area."

Hjälp mig snälla...

I have heard about a weekly mail that users get with information about new caches in the area. I can't find information when this mail is sent, or if a have to tell the server somewhere that I wan't it. The only thing I find is om "My cache page" where it say's "You do not want to be notified when new caches are hidden in your area.".

Please, help me!

Go to My Cache Page, click on Change your account information link, enter your site password on the first line, check the box where it reads Check this box if you want to be notified when new caches appear in your area. This notification is sent out each Thursday. (Somewhere above the halfway of the page.) Hope this helps. icon_smile.gif

- I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory. -