Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tervas

Double posts

Some of us have trouble with accidental double posts, I found this on another forum:

quote:
Originally posted by smashsquatch:

quote:
Originally posted by Dave_W6DPS:...I don't see any way to delete a post once made....

scroll to your post and click on the "edit" icon - that's the one on the top left that looks like a pencil and paper.

in the editing screen, there is a link on the top left that asks "delete message?".

click it.

Editing/deleting your message needs to be done within 1440 minutes after original posting, after that time the message is permanent.

Errare humanum ets.

Checked if the previous hint works only to find out it doesn't! The 'Forum Rules' clearly says: Messages can be edited by their author. Messages cannot be deleted. Changes must be made within 1 days of posting. icon_frown.gif

Errare humanum ets.

This seems to be as good a place as any to ask this. Why are all the threads in the Nordic forum rated? frog.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Cholo:

Why are all the threads in the Nordic forum rated? frog.gif

I really don't know. Maybe there's someone who has a habit to rate all threads (s)he reads? One could also suggest that some of the non-Finnish speakers may not like Finnish spoken (well, writtenicon_razz.gif) on the forum and rates them down as many FIN-topics are marked with the lowest rating. Me, I rate threads very seldom and couldn't care less if the rating's high or low, as long as I'm interested in the topic.

- From the shallow end of the gene pool. -

I too do not usually rate the threads, just wondering why this thread has a rating of *** icon_rolleyes.gif

-Errare humanum ets.-