And increasing again

jasy

I sincerely doubt that he'll be able to cram in anything more than 1000 waypoints in units like the Vista. Especially considering the tricks it took to get the 1000 points in there.

Try deleting the ones you've found. Then you simply have to keep up with the rate by which new caches are inagurated!

Anders

icon_wink.gif How about the "quality"? Are your caches worth finding? Are they in nice places? Please elaborate ...

icon_frown.gif Where I live I find that some caches almost "can be reached from the car-door" because they are placed close to parking areas in the road side. Such caches are not worth going for I believe.

icon_biggrin.gif Quality over quantity!

quote:
Originally posted by ArktiS:

icon_wink.gif How about the "quality"? Are your caches worth finding? Are they in nice places? Please elaborate ...

icon_frown.gif Where I live I find that some caches almost "can be reached from the car-door" because they are placed close to parking areas in the road side. Such caches are not worth going for I believe.

icon_biggrin.gif Quality over quantity!

As you probably know we are an outdoor people and hence the many caches are a bit demanding. I don't understand why you have to question this icon_confused.gif

At least the caches I have visited in DK have resulted in at least a short walk icon_wink.gif

/jasy

quote:
Originally posted by jasy:

As you probably know we are an outdoor people and hence the many caches are a bit demanding. I don't understand why you have to question this icon_confused.gif

At least the caches I have visited in DK have resulted in at least a short walk icon_wink.gif

Keep in mind that it is much easier to find a place that requires a long walk in Sweden than it is in Denmark. Even in the southern parts like Skåne. Arktis: Do yourself a favor and take a saturday out of the calendar for some of the caches in Skåne with a high terrain rating.