Pictures Sometimes Yes Sometimes No

SuzeeeQ

Was wondering if anyone else has the issue of when taking a picture at a cache that when you go back and look at entry it isn't there, but sometimes it is there.  I have lost so many pictures that when I post it, I see the picture, but not when I go back and look it's not there.  Very frustrating

51 minutes ago, SuzeeeQ said:

Was wondering if anyone else has the issue of when taking a picture at a cache that when you go back and look at entry it isn't there, but sometimes it is there.  I have lost so many pictures that when I post it, I see the picture, but not when I go back and look it's not there.  Very frustrating

I have not noticed that on Android.

Edit: I went back to look at logs in which I know I posted a photo and they're all there.

You mentioned that sometimes you're not seeing the photos that you attached to logs but are you seeing them in your profile gallery? 

Edited by Max and 99
7 hours ago, 2Abendsegler said:

In the newer log form on the geocaching website, after selecting the images, I have to wait until the images are loaded before pressing the Post button. If I don't wait, I sometimes lose pictures too.

15 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

I have not noticed that on Android.

Edit: I went back to look at logs in which I know I posted a photo and they're all there.

You mentioned that sometimes you're not seeing the photos that you attached to logs but are you seeing them in your profile gallery? 

I do see them upload on the post, and I hit complete. but then the pix is not always there, depending on whether I snapped photo as just a photo or snapped it while logging the find, is whether the picture is in my photo gallery