Eight mature caches up for adoption in central Texas (all are almost ten years old!)

rodke

Howdy fellow Centex geocachers! (Temple-Belton-Killeen)

I have eight caches up for adoption due to me moving out of the area. All are long standing caches, all coming up on ten active years. The average number of finds on these caches is a little over 100, so on average about one find per month.

One is in north temple near the Walmart and HEB distribution centers on Wendland Road:

The other seven are all part of a series (there were eight originally) that run up the service road on the south side of Nolanville Hill, between Belton and Nolanville, TX.

I can meet you on most evenings or weekends to show you their locations and refresh them. I also have a bunch of miscellaneous stuff to stage new caches and maintain existing ones, including containers and logs that I will give to the person that assumes the bulk of these.

Please PM me if you have any interest in adopting these caches.

Happy caching!

On 4/12/2023 at 1:09 PM, rodke said:

I have eight caches up for adoption due to me moving out of the area.

Good luck with the move, and I hope you are successful in adopting out your caches.

If you don't hear from anyone who wants to adopt these, I'd ask on behalf of the Texas reviewer team (of which I am now part) that you please pick up your cache containers and archive your listings before you move.

That would be infinitely preferable to leaving the containers in place and forcing the reviewers to eventually archive the abandoned caches due to lack of owner maintenance.

Thanks!

Edited by geoawareUSA9