Finding. cache by its name only

Jayeffel

Wondering how to locate a cache's coordinates when all you have is a name of the cache, okay one I am thinking of I know the state also.

Without going to the map of the state and looking for all caches in the state is there way to to do that? It is very unlikely I will endeavor to find the one in mind.

Edit: Maybe I asked too quickly. I found out by going to the involved state under Search and looking through the lists a cache by name only can be found.

I would delete the question but maybe someone can gain by it remaining here. 

Still very much unlikely I will look for it, 102 .7 miles from home , 2 1/2 - 3 hrs drive one way, yes there many caches along the route to and fro.

But that cache  does give ideas for a cache  of my own. The idea came from a picture taken of the cache but the cache name only was given.  A little research never hurts, even on a late Saturday afternoon.

BTW I have more caches this month than most months last year. Weather sure helps!

Edited by Jayeffel
6 minutes ago, HHL said:

Please share the desired cache name. So we can test as well. Thanks

"To Cache a Cacher "as written, I tried various capital  letters. 

Using search filters and the State (Delaware) and part of the cache name (To Catch) I found a lot of caches and one other one with that name  - in part-  but not in Delaware. 

• Funny 1