It's all in Spanish

KNKINCABOT

I started noticing last night that any email I receive from Groundspeak and on the Geocaching.com website, most of it is in Spanish!  Nothing has changed on my end as far as I know.  Even the emails that come out with new cache posting this morning, came out in Spanish.

I have checked my Google setting, all set to English and United States.

I have checked my Geocaching setting, all set to English.

Thanks,

Kent

Spanish on website.png

There are different placed you can set your language setting for the website, maybe one of them is buggy. Curious which one you used and found non functional.

I did find your account switched to Spanish based on the the language drop down in the Geocaching website footer. I now set that to English.

Could you please log out, clear cookies & browser cache, and log back in?

Edited by Bl4ckH4wkGER
  • Helpful 1

Well, that works for the website!!! You ROCK.  We'll see about emails, I get them pretty regular...

I have no idea how that changed or where I would have changed it, but it was around 1:00 AM last night when I noticed it, and I was very tired, so who knows what I did!  LOL....

Again, thank you so much!

Kent (KnKinCabot)

9 minutes ago, KNKINCABOT said:

Well, that works for the website!!! You ROCK.  We'll see about emails, I get them pretty regular...

I have no idea how that changed or where I would have changed it, but it was around 1:00 AM last night when I noticed it, and I was very tired, so who knows what I did!  LOL....

Again, thank you so much!

Kent (KnKinCabot)

Email language setting are tied to your website language settings so that should fix both issues. I will note that there is a separate language setting you can set for the email newsletter. If you see anything to the contrary, just come back here :) 

Edited by Bl4ckH4wkGER