Android app constantly lagging and freezing, sometimes crashing

SheepBoi

App version: 9.18.0

This has been going on for at least weeks now. I just look around on the map and the app starts lagging very hard. Then the app freezes for a while and then continues lagging. Sometimes at this point the app crashes, curiously more often to the lock screen than to the home screen. Clearing the app cache and force stopping the app resolves this problem temporarily but after a little while of using the app the problems return. This has made the app essentially useless for me. Has anyone else been having similar problems?

2 hours ago, SheepBoi said:

App version: 9.18.0

This has been going on for at least weeks now. I just look around on the map and the app starts lagging very hard. Then the app freezes for a while and then continues lagging. Sometimes at this point the app crashes, curiously more often to the lock screen than to the home screen. Clearing the app cache and force stopping the app resolves this problem temporarily but after a little while of using the app the problems return. This has made the app essentially useless for me. Has anyone else been having similar problems?

I'm using 9.18.0 and have not had any recent issues.