So I recently received some bulk trackables from a fellow geocacher, should they have random icons?

Poisin55

16 minutes ago, Poisin55 said:

So I recently received some bulk trackables from a fellow geocacher, should they have random icons?

Yes. They appear to have random icons on your profile, as I would expect them to. Maybe random isn't the right word, but all different?

Were you expecting them to all have the same icon? Just trying to understand.

1787342148_randomTBicons.png.33218cd8cc3dd3ea7b77a6721765fd22.png

Edited by Max and 99
1 hour ago, Poisin55 said:

Each Tracking Code that you've activated is assigned to a different Geocoin design (and there's a Travel Bug in the list, which is also basically a type of Geocoin).  If the Geocoins are in fact all different and match their icon and name, then all is well.  If you received only the Tracking Codes, or codes on identical engraved tags, bear in mind that the codes are from actual Geocoins, each with an icon and name.  You can tell what coin each code is assigned to by viewing your Profile.  Once you activate a coin, you can customize much of the coin's page, but not the icon nor its design name.

Edited by kunarion
  • Upvote 1