Whats the problem with the Geocaching map....

Hen & Jen

.... Lately i have been having problems as I use a remote monitor and BT mouse and keyboard, and I use a large screen tv as a monitor, sometime the map zooms out for no reason even when im not touching the mouse or keyboard, and if I use the scroll wheel on the mouse it zooms in or out at alarming speeds and large amounts in or out to the zoom limits, it does not happen with any other form of mapping i.e. Google Maps or Memory maps only with Geocaching maps.

• Upvote 1

Was looking for some thread about looking at the caches on a map. Found this one that might be related to my issue.

Have a major issue and have tried Firefox and Chrome and have the exact same error results. have not had this issue ever before and this is what happens..

Example

Select and area and move the mouse curser left, right, top and bottom and will zoom to a different area and drill down -3 on the map. It's impossible to look a waypoints on a map with the attitude of the 3rd party mapping software that is used on geocaching.com.

any help would be greatly appreciated.