Pocket Query vs List gpx downloads

CAVinoGal

We are planning a trip to South Lake Tahoe in a couple of weeks, and I used the Search map to create a list of caches in the area we have not yet found (we visited a few years ago and found a few).  Then I created a PQ for the same general area.  The List generates one gpx file (518 caches) , the PQ generates 2 files (524 caches, the area covered may not be exactly the same as the PQ is by zip code, the list is by city location), the main file and then a -wpts.gpx file.  Will I need both?  Or only the 2 PQ files?  

We'll probably use our phones and the off-line list just in case we have no signal, but I like to have my Garmin Etrex 30x along and loaded up, just in case....

14 minutes ago, CAVinoGal said:

Will I need both?  Or only the 2 PQ files?  

The same information should be in both the list-generated gpx file and the pair of PQ-generated ones (the main PQ file has just the cache locations and the wpts one has any waypoints). I've found my Garmins don't like having the same cache in more than one gpx file and have been caught out when one had corrected coordinates and the other (from an earlier PQ) didn't, and of course in the field it picked the one without the corrected coordinates.