Adventure Lab finds not showing up in my statistics

Toolgrrl

I have completed three Adventure Labs and they all show up in the AL app, but they do not show up in my statistics under “cache type”. I think it may be that when I registered on the AL app, I used a different  name(Toolgrrl1969 instead of my geocaching name, toolgrrl). How can I remedy the situation? Do I need to delete the AL account and start a new one with the correct user name? If so, is there any way I can get credit for the three AL’s I’ve completed? Wil deleting the AL account screw up myGwocaching account? Thanks in advance…

• Funny 2
2 minutes ago, Toolgrrl said:

I think it may be that when I registered on the AL app, I used a different  name(Toolgrrl1969 instead of my geocaching name, toolgrrl).

Yes, that's the reason.

2 minutes ago, Toolgrrl said:

How can I remedy the situation? Do I need to delete the AL account and start a new one with the correct user name?

No need to delete anything, just log in to the AL app with your geocaching user account Toolgrrl.

3 minutes ago, Toolgrrl said:

If so, is there any way I can get credit for the three AL’s I’ve completed?

No, you have to do them again after having logged in as "Toolgrrl".

If you remember the answers to the questions, then maybe you can play them "from home". The AL app used to remember that you have unlocked the questions even across accounts, but I don't know if this is still the case.

5 minutes ago, Toolgrrl said:

Wil deleting the AL account screw up myGwocaching account?

No. Actually, while it's technically possible to delete an unneeded account, it's a bit of a hassle. Just stop using "Toolgrrl1969", and that's it.