Signal's Labyrinth - The Swamp - - Points Not Awarding?

On 6/6/22 Bethie_Biker and I both had occasion to find 1 cache: GC8M6QE 
Neither of us had logged on this cache in any way prior and we logged through CachLY, directly (not a Draft situation) with 4 bars of 4G on our iPhones with no apparent issues. On 6/7 I saw that BethieB got her 15 points but I had not, so I edited my log and submitted - my 15 points appeared. Then, later, I got the email from HQ to begin my adventure - I clicked through, and my 15 points DISAPPEARED. Editing the log DID NOT bring them, back - but I show a find of the cache on 6/6/22 through the Geocaching® website of this cache.

So, my question is: What's going on??

I had posted in a FB page for Geocaching® and one other 'cacher replied with a similar issue (not a misunderstanding of "Found" items in the Promotion but a problem with simple point award) involving several caches.

Ha-el-l-l-l-p! Ha-el-l-l-l-p! I'm drowning in The Swamp!!! [gurgle] 😎

• Funny 1
1 hour ago, Jimrky said:

On 6/6/22 Bethie_Biker and I both had occasion to find 1 cache: GC8M6QE 
Neither of us had logged on this cache in any way prior and we logged through CachLY, directly (not a Draft situation) with 4 bars of 4G on our iPhones with no apparent issues. On 6/7 I saw that BethieB got her 15 points but I had not, so I edited my log and submitted - my 15 points appeared. Then, later, I got the email from HQ to begin my adventure - I clicked through, and my 15 points DISAPPEARED. Editing the log DID NOT bring them, back - but I show a find of the cache on 6/6/22 through the Geocaching® website of this cache.

So, my question is: What's going on??

I had posted in a FB page for Geocaching® and one other 'cacher replied with a similar issue (not a misunderstanding of "Found" items in the Promotion but a problem with simple point award) involving several caches.

Ha-el-l-l-l-p! Ha-el-l-l-l-p! I'm drowning in The Swamp!!! [gurgle] 😎

This is the first I've heard of points disappearing. Based on what you've said it SOUNDS like you logged before the promotion started. I'm guessing that's not the case, I only mentioned it because of the sequence of events (points went back to zero).

Editing logs doesn't change the points. Re-logging might, though.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

This is the first I've heard of points disappearing. Based on what you've said it SOUNDS like you logged before the promotion started. I'm guessing that's not the case, I only mentioned it because of the sequence of events (points went back to zero).

Editing logs doesn't change the points. Re-logging might, though.

Unless the Promotion started after 4:07PM CDT I don't think that's so 😎 The first time I edited the log on 6/7 and submitted it, the find showed up in my Recently Viewed as well as the Activity and the points came up immediately in the Dashboard. And as I related, went away after I clicked through the HQ email to Start The Adventure. 

It's got me totally puzzled. There will be a short break (which you won't notice) while I delete and re-institute this log, backdated for the 6th.

(A few moments later) OK, I deleted and re-instituted the log. Now the 15 points are there- yet again. Hope they stay and thanks for the assistance.