Geocashe's in White Shell

Mylore

Wondering if anybody knows of any GeoCashes in the WiteShell. Perferably close to the south end of Caddy Lake or Pine Point Rapids. I'm takeing a few freinds day hikeing and thought this might be fun. I have years of Backpacking experinence but new to GeoCashing. New challenge for me and I can still introduce my freinds to backpacking.

Mylore it looks like there are 6 caches in a 10 mile radius of your requested position.

For a list of them go to the "Hide & Seek a Cache" page and search by coordinates. I used N49.79877°, W95.19652° (near north-shore of West Hawk) to look them up.

Beautiful country up there so should be some excellent hiking and cache hunting.

Good Luck, Olar

"You are only young once but you can stay immature forever"

Olar, just wanted to say thanks. One of the caches are actualy on my original intended hike!! Just wondering where you got the coordinates for West Hawk. Did you have them or is there a site that you can go to for coordinates??

Once again thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by Mylore:

Olar, just wanted to say thanks. One of the caches are actualy on my original intended hike!! Just wondering where you got the coordinates for West Hawk. Did you have them or is there a site that you can go to for coordinates??

Once again thanks.

I used Microsoft Streets & Trips to get the coords. It doesn't detail provincial parks so I had to look at the Whiteshell website map first to see where Caddy Lake is in relation to West Hawk which is shown on S&T.

Olar

"You are only young once but you can stay immature forever"