Newest Caches

Superhooper55

When I click on "Newest Caches"  It used to show all the newest caches posted starting with the current date.  Example: Placed on 4/16/2022.  Now for some reason when I click on "Newest Caches" it shows caches starting with Placed on 2000  instead of 2022.  How to I change it back to show the "newest" caches hidden starting with the current date??  Showing the newest caches starting in the year 2000 is absolutely no help for me to see the newest caches posted and the new caches that have not been found yet??  Thanks for any help!  Superhooper55

24 minutes ago, Superhooper55 said:

When I click on "Newest Caches"  It used to show all the newest caches posted starting with the current date.  Example: Placed on 4/16/2022.  Now for some reason when I click on "Newest Caches" it shows caches starting with Placed on 2000  instead of 2022.  How to I change it back to show the "newest" caches hidden starting with the current date??  Showing the newest caches starting in the year 2000 is absolutely no help for me to see the newest caches posted and the new caches that have not been found yet??  Thanks for any help!  Superhooper55

Here's a discussion on this issue:

https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/topic/373176-‘view-profile-view-all-geocache-hides’-now-lists-with-oldest-first-rather-than-newest/

My "newest" cache on this premium feature was placed over ten years ago.  I depend on this to alert me to new caches in my area and it has been non-functioning for several months.  I'm wondering why I'm paying for a premium membership when I get not of the services for it.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1