Paul/Babe Virtual not showing up on app

15 minutes ago, Kurt Franke said:

This Paul Bunyan/Babe the Blue Ox Virtual 2.0 isn't showing up on the iOS app. On the desktop (Apple Mac) the map doesn't take me there either. What's up?

https://coord.info/GC88YWM

KF

Do you have any filters that would exclude it? I am seeing that virtual just fine on the Android app. 

I just used the website to look for the geocache on the map and it is showing for me. 

Edited by Max and 99
12 hours ago, Kurt Franke said:

This Paul Bunyan/Babe the Blue Ox Virtual 2.0 isn't showing up on the iOS app. On the desktop (Apple Mac) the map doesn't take me there either. What's up?

https://coord.info/GC88YWM

KF

I noticed something that might help explain your confusion about previously finding a geocache there. The place by date is two and a half years before the published date. So maybe there used to be a geocache there and then a new one was placed when the virtuals were awarded but he kept the previous cache date? Just guessing! Something is amiss.

Edit: the CO of that virtual does not seem to have a previous cache in that location, or at least one with that theme. I'm out of ideas.

Another idea; you found the AL here a year ago, and I bet one of those locations is the same as the virtual.

Edited by Max and 99

It's showing up now as a Smiley/FOUND on my app and on my laptop. Weird. I had this happen to me years ago on a lone cache. Don't remember what the cause was. I am guessing it almost has to be some filter I had in place. Oh well. thanks for the help.

Kurt

PS: Watched me a lot of "Get Smart" as a kid.