Weekly Pocket Query returns last week's results, not this week's

klossner

I have twenty pocket queries that each run once a week to cover everything within 100 miles of my home. This week, downloading the results of one of those queries (number 8734991) returned last week's file, not this week's. The header includes <time>2022-02-17T09:30:08.4966376Z</time> -- that's last week's time. I checked that recent logs to a cache included in this query do not appear in this file.

I figured it was a one-time failure and resubmitted it to run the next day. Again, I got the same stale results.

I created a new query with the same parameters. It operated properly, so I'll deactivate the old one and switch to the new.

It's disquieting that a PQ can go bad like this. I only noticed the problem because I reviewed the results in GSAK.

• Helpful 1

I tried one of my weekly ones just now, and it's OK.  Did the problem clear up?

Did you notice anything about your new PQ that may provide a clue to what went wrong?  There have been problems in the past when a server would not create the day's PQ download, when the other server was fine.  It was something like odd numbered PQs would run, but even numbered ones would not.  But just a temporary thing.

• Helpful 1