Request for Reach the Peak: Everest clarifications

Mineral2

The new points for next month's Everest climb came out.

Question for clarification:

Adventure Lab locations are now worth 125 points, but completing a lab is worth 975 points. Is that completion a bonus in addition to the 125 points per location, or is it the maximum point value for a complete adventure lab? In other words, if I complete a lab with 5 locations, will I get 975 points for completing the Adventure + 5*125 points per location for a total of 1600 points? Or will all five locations cap out at 975 points?

2 minutes ago, Mineral2 said:

The new points for next month's Everest climb came out.

Question for clarification:

Adventure Lab locations are now worth 125 points, but completing a lab is worth 975 points. Is that completion a bonus in addition to the 125 points per location, or is it the maximum point value for a complete adventure lab? In other words, if I complete a lab with 5 locations, will I get 975 points for completing the Adventure + 5*125 points per location for a total of 1600 points? Or will all five locations cap out at 975 points?

Read the discussion on reach the peak and you'll get all your answers. Everest points are near the end of the discussion with a clarification from HQ 

https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/topic/364053-introducing-reach-the-peak/

Edited by Max and 99