California Geocoin

Bob&TheGang

If you are interested in ordering a California Geocoin, go to this web link: California Geocoin Order Info.

This Geocoin will be $3 each.

- Bobkat92

p.s., I am posting it here on the General Forum just to let people know its available for order (I figured not everyone reads the West Southwest forum and some might like to know its available to order). This Geocoin is being sold just at cost. NO ONE, including Groundspeak or myself, are make any profit from this Geocoin.

For whatever reason, many people are reporting problems in opening the order form that is in the MicroSoft Word format, so try this version of the order form. Its in a pdf format.

Click on this link to down load it:

California Geocoin Order Form in pdf format

Note:

To open the file, you will need "Acrobat Reader". This is a fairly common application that is on most computer (including most Windows and Macintosh platforms). If for some reason don't have "Acrobat Reader", click on this link for a free download. Download a Free Version of Acrobat Reader

To date, I have received orders in the mail (along with a check or money order) for 70 California Geocoins. That is not bad considering its was just the first week of ordering and especially since life has been less then normal in Southern California this past week with all the wild fires.

To place this order, we need to get an order of 500.

I have received a lot emails from people indicating they want to order this Geecoin. So please mail me your order ASAP.

Click on this link to down load the order form:

Califorina Geocoin Order Form in pdf format

About once a week (usually Sunday or Monday), I will post an update on the the order total.