[FEATURE REQUEST] please add star ratings to statistics

Gill & Tony

On 12/24/2021 at 11:52 PM, Gill & Tony said:

At the moment, the only way I can see the star rating for my owned adventures is to open the app and pretend I am going to play them.

I can see the star rating by opening the app, and going to the list view (three horizonta lines, top right corner of the screen).  I don't have to open each Adventure and "pretend to play", I can just scroll through all of them and see star ratings for each of them.

You can also go to your profile on the app, tap My Adventures, and you can see just your adventures with the star ratings and how many reviews there are.

1 hour ago, CAVinoGal said:

I can see the star rating by opening the app, and going to the list view (three horizonta lines, top right corner of the screen).  I don't have to open each Adventure and "pretend to play", I can just scroll through all of them and see star ratings for each of them.

You can also go to your profile on the app, tap My Adventures, and you can see just your adventures with the star ratings and how many reviews there are.

That's true, but my real problem is having to go to the app in the first place.

I only use the app when hunting for other people's adventures.  When I want to look at my own adventures, it is invariably sitting at home on my computer.  having everything accessible from there would be good.  Having to get up, remember where I put my phone and then open the app isn't.^_^

• Upvote 2