Pocket Query not showing up in Lists

John&Jelene

So we have used PQs in the past with our GPS.  Now we want to use the Geocaching App on our iPhones.  We are premium members.  After running the PQ it does not show up in our "lists" either on the laptop or the phone.  The other info we have seen says the PQ should automatically appear in the Lists in both places.  What am I missing?

Set up new list and it appears on both the laptop and phone

My Lists

Create new List
List name
Geocaches found
Status
Last modified
Actions
xyz

0/0
PRIVATE
12/18/2021
  •  
  •  

Server Time: Saturday, 18 December 2021 08:16:21

Preview Name Copy Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Last Generated (PST)
1. Preview Pocket Query Preview Pocket Query caches_along_a_route.png (500) Atlanta Click to Copy Pocket Query Attributes X X X X X X X Never
Delete Selected Total Queries/Day   0 0 0 0 0 0 0  
My Finds Last Generated (PST)

You can receive a Pocket Query containing a list of all the caches you have found, along with your log entries. Running this query will add it to the current queue for the day.

* The Pocket Query can only run once every 3 days.

11/15/2019 16:56:12

You have not run the PQ in your example.  If you did, it would show Pocket Queries Ready For Download (1).  You have (0).

Select a day for it to run (such as the current day), and wait.  Once it's available for download, the Pocket Query will be listed in the App for 7 days.

Edited by kunarion
  • Helpful 2

No it ran, I already downloaded it to the laptop. Ran a second PQ, previewed it, and also downloaded to the laptop. 

So after a long time the 2 queries appeared on my phone under Lists just like they should.  Still not showing on the laptop under Lists.  Maybe Geocaching is running slow today?  I tried to open maps to do some searches and they took a long time to load.  Checked our broadband and it is fine.  Logged out and back in still not there.

Thanks for the help, we have what we needed, be it a bit weird.

8 minutes ago, John&Jelene said:

No it ran, I already downloaded it to the laptop. Ran a second PQ, previewed it, and also downloaded to the laptop. 

So after a long time the 2 queries appeared on my phone under Lists just like they should.  Still not showing on the laptop under Lists.  Maybe Geocaching is running slow today?  I tried to open maps to do some searches and they took a long time to load.  Checked our broadband and it is fine.  Logged out and back in still not there.

Thanks for the help, we have what we needed, be it a bit weird.

What App are you using on your "Laptop"?  If it's not The Official App or another App that combines Lists and PQs on one page (if your Laptop is, say Windows and not Android) or you use a web browser, "Pocket queries" appear on the Pocket query page.  You may convert between Lists and PQs using various processes, but they are different things with differing purposes.

Edited by kunarion
  • Helpful 2