Maui in May?

A month in paradise?? That only leaves 11 months to slave away in the sweat shop. It's almost like you have a life... besides a work life.

Need someone to carry those heavy bags? icon_biggrin.gif Better yet, I could be your cup bearer - Making sure your food is safe. icon_wink.gif

Bill of Green Achers

"There is nothing wrong with Southern California that a sudden rise in ocean level wouldn't cure." Ross McDonald

39570_500.jpg

Hey Alan actually I'll be there for the first two weeks in June too. We fly out the 16th I think. If you are there during the first part give me a hollar.

Also I'll be hiding a couple of caches while I'm there. I have one active on Maui now and plan to put out 2 or 3 more. We managed to get over there yearly and sometimes twice. Check out the DononMaui caches. He sends you to some great places.

Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful

OK, then we need to hook up. My wife and I are avid divers and we'd logged over 100 dives on maui alone. If you haven't dove there I would love to show you some interesting shore dives. I think Maui has as good of shore diving as any island on earth.

We're staying in Kihei in May at the Maui Dive Lodge and then we are moving to our trimshare up at the Embassey. Yes I bought one, well not everyone you meet has to be intelligent right?

If you want you can click on my profile here at geocaching and then send me a email. I will send you my real one and my cell number in case you do want to do that diving.

I got your email Alan. Sent you my phone number. Those free dive books are not so great. In fact they list the 14 mile marker as one of the best spots to snorkle. It's a local joke as it's one of the worst with dead coral and not much sea life. It's an easy spot to snorkle and if you aren't used to tropical waters it's ok. But it isn't much.

Well it was fun meeting the Geosharks family. We really enjoyed diving with you and of course going along when you found the underwater cache. I'll be checking your cache reports over the weekend after you get home.

We will be heading back to Oregon after 47 days on Maui next monday. It wasn't nearly long enough. Anyone want to purchase a white trash home including 40 acres of rocks???? I'll be moved out by midnight. icon_wink.gif

Hi Jeremy

Lazyboy & Mitey Mite,

Well... we're home, but we really miss being there with you.

I got the dive pictures back today. I'll scan the good ones and send them to you.

Thanks for a great time. Your friendship and the time we spent with both of you was the best part of the trip.

Alan, Andrea, Alyssa and Eric

This is Alyssa during one of our dives.

41317_2900.jpg

[This message was edited by GeoSharks on June 14, 2003 at 11:31 PM.]