Bug: "Add to a list" doesn't work on the map

Laubwoelfin

When you open the map and click on a cache, directly underneath the green button "Log geocache", it gives you the option to "Add to a list". This is broken, only an empty white box appears when you click on it. 
You can still open the cache page itself and then add it to a list, but the shortcut (much quicker for planning a trip!) is broken.

• Upvote 1

I'm experiencing weird things. First, it crashed when I tried to add a geocache from the Map into a New List. I tried again, and it added the geocache. But when I went to My Lists and clicked on the Testing List, it gave a message that there were no caches on the list. There's definitely a bug adding a cache to a new list.

However, even though the List shows now caches, if you go back to the map, you CAN add caches to that list now (it's no longer considered new).

Here are some workaround until this has been fixed as you can still add caches to an existing list on the search map:

• Option 1 - Select a cache, click add to list, create new list. This will create the list with no caches. Click off the add to list modal to close and select your caches. Select the list you just created - it will show in your lists.
  • Option 2 - Create a list in the list hub or logged in home page. Go to the search map and add to that list

With the holidays, resources are limited, so if we don't get to it now, we will look into it in the New Year.