Earth cache location bug

GeocacheMonster

I wanted to publish a mystery cache, and all the time, I would get a notice that the location was not available. 

This earth cache is a cache with three or four waypoints. Whenever I type a coordinate of my final stage, and it is in the 161 meters circle of that earth cache, I'll get GC675EP is 22 m NE of your waypoint. Minimum acceptable distance is 161 m. Learn more. If I type coordinate in another circle of that cache, I'll get the same message with a different distance based on the center of that circle. 

That earth cache was hidden in 2015, and the owner did not change anything in the cache listing. 

Has anyone had problems like this?

• Funny 1
1 hour ago, MaG_MM said:

I wanted to publish a mystery cache, and all the time, I would get a notice that the location was not available. 

This earth cache is a cache with three or four waypoints. Whenever I type a coordinate of my final stage, and it is in the 161 meters circle of that earth cache, I'll get GC675EP is 22 m NE of your waypoint. Minimum acceptable distance is 161 m. Learn more. If I type coordinate in another circle of that cache, I'll get the same message with a different distance based on the center of that circle. 

That earth cache was hidden in 2015, and the owner did not change anything in the cache listing. 

Has anyone had problems like this?

As I explained in the other thread you raised this in, that EarthCache has two waypoints set as physical stages:

image.png.81191343b93fccc2f706771b69a2423c.png

ECs aren't supposed to have physical stages, they are supposed to be completely virtual. That is the problem that needs to be corrected.

• Upvote 1

Is your reviewer saying it is an issue?  or just in submitting it where the problem takes place?

If it is the reviewer he should understand with an explanation.  If it is just the HQ cache creation process, just move through it and submit it with an explanation.  I ignore Earthcaches and Virtuals in my review if they block another cache.