Duplicate cache listing

j6family

Is there a way to duplicate a cache page listing?  I want to make a series where everything is the same (d/t, description, attributes) except for the final coordinates.  It is a hassle to add the same things for each listing.  Are those making geo-art making all those pages individually? 

• Funny 4

Short answer no, long answer kind of but you still need to do a few steps.

So (as far as I am aware, please correct me if I'm wrong) you'll still need to go through the first few steps of creating a cache listing, but the main body where you have your description, information, backstory, data for other caches in the series and so on - that can all be copied and pasted. If you're creating a power trail of near-identical caches for the number chasers, then that's about as streamlined as you can get. If you had something particularly ambitious (such as several hundred caches) then you may want to email HQ and see if they can help out with some streamlining. They'll probably say no, but there's a chance they might say yes.

• Funny 2
  • Helpful 1